So tomorrow Franco and I embark on a very long trip with two kiddos...we're off to North Mrytle Beach with his family for the week. It's going to be an adventure! Pray for us if you think about it. Hopefully we'll have gobs of cute pictures to post when we get back.
Two updates. Micah had his two month check up today. 14lbs. 1oz. and 25inches long! He's in the 95th percentile on everything...big boy! He's healthy and happy. Didn't even make a peep when he got his shots!
Next issue...I had an IUD implanted yesterday. Then I came home and read all the side affects and potential issues...scary! But the Dr's seemed really positive about it! So with this nice measure...it should be a few good years before this Salvatori crew has anymore kiddos...we're going to enjoy the two we got for awhile!

1 comment:
Aunt Stacy-Rachel looked at the pictures on the right side and said-"Is that Micah Leigh? He's gotten big!" Holly
Post a Comment