Monday, August 11, 2008
Micah is growing...
So I don't have any pictures to post right now...I will once I get all the right stuff downloaded on our newly used computer...but...Micah rolled over!! I forget when these 'milestones' are suppose to happen. With Anna I had the book in hand everyday waiting to see what she would do. With Micah things have been so busy and crazy that they just happen out of the blue and we are amazed and reminded all of the sudden - HE'S GROWING SO FAST! So we were just chillin' on Wednesday morning and he rolled over a few times from his belly to his back. And then he did it again that evening. He is two months old today! His 2 month Dr. appointment is Thursday evening. I can't wait just to see how much he has grown. He's sleeping pretty good. Goes to bed at 9pm, eats a bottle at 11pm, and usually doesn't wake up to eat again until sometime between 5 and 6am. So that's pretty good. Anna slept 11 to 8 at 3 weeks...he's not been so generous! :) But he eats good, sleeps good, and is a really content baby...I have nothing to complain about! More to come soon...

2 comments:
What is it with these boys and not sleeping as long as their big sisters?! My only comfort is the knowledge that Tycen will eventually get to 12 hours at night...just not right now. =) He actually (amazingly) slept until 8 this morning for the first time, so hopefully I'll be able to drop that last feeding soon---you'll get there---maybe 12 weeks after me, but you'll get there! haha, I'm such a good friend, aren't I?
Oh yeah...WAY TO ROLL, MICAH!!!
Post a Comment