Friday, August 1, 2008

All about Micah...and His Smiles!

So here are a few pictures of Micah over the last week or so! He's growing and changing everyday it seems. Still not sleeping through the night...I was hoping he'd nail it just like his sister! Oh well! But he does real good and is a super happy baby 99% of the time...we have no complaints!
I was talking to my good friend Andrea the other night and realizing how different your perspective is the second time around. First off you have a 2 year old who is so easy at this point...as far as eating, traveling, and just daily routine. So you almost wish time away, like I just want the Little Guy to be 6 months already. Which I know is a mistake...NEVER wish it away! I am just looking forward to sleeping all night, not having to breastfeed every 3 hours, and not having to change diapers, and outfits 30 times an hour! And a completed converstaion with my Husband would be real nice too! But even with all that I love it and am trying to savor each and every moment...which is also harder to do with TWO! I have to work really hard to get alone time with each of them...I want them both to get facetime with me! Anna needs it more at this point, but I still try for both. And as I was telling another good friend, Cathy, who is awaiting #2, with two you can't just up and leave the house anymore! No spontaneous trips out...you got to plan and pack!!
Enjoy the pictures! Tomorrow will be Anna's day!

Killer grin


He smiled...and I went Papparazi on him!


This morning when he woke he was just hanging out and rolling over on his side...seems a little early for that but we'll take it.




"How you doin'?"


Boppy Time...crawling over it...it was funny, you had to be there.


Not a huge fan of belly time, yet. Love the old man forhead!


The Famous Baby Enstien Playmat that Anna also spent hours on as a baby.


We hit up a local pool on Thursday evening...this is Micah's take on it!


Livin' it up!

Little Slugger


Meeting Ms. Lori for the first time...a special event!


Cuddling with Aunt Megan


I love that he smiles now...he's growing sooooo much!


Chillin in a wonderful swing that a friend is letting us use! Priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah is absolutely adorable! I can't believe you found time to take and post all these cute pictures. I'm sure Anna must be a great helper while mommy is blogging, right?

Also, the hair cut looks great!!!

Andrea said...

I have the same swing and we're letting Cat use it here pretty soon---I can't believe Tycen is almost done with it! I think Micah resembles Anna a little bit, but otherwise is himself and is totally cute! Praying that you get some sleep, and soon. I am FINALLY getting 9 good hours out of T and he's 4 1/2 months old! At least we know they'll be sleeping through the night by the time they go to Kingergarten! haha I'm so encouraging! =)