Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Husband

As I watched through the window today I saw my husband patiently helping my daughter learn how to open the door on her wagon 'all by herself'. Now if you have ever lived under the same roof as a 2 year old you know this - they must do EVERYTHING 'by myself', and it can often take a very long time for them to actually do it 'all by myself'. The love and patience that Franco grants to A, M, and to me...well it's amazing. I realize daily that I simply would be lost without Him. He goes above and beyond what most husbands would consider their 'fatherly' duties! He's there every second he's awake to care for us and love us! Besides working multiple jobs, school, motorcycle hunting, and life...he's Father, Husband, Friend, Pastor, and so much more. I married him for one main reason, besides his crazy adorable face, he lives out the example of Jesus more than anyone else I know. And I say that from the bottom of my heart! OH! And he's crazy funny too! The following pictures are just a small note of time and love for his family...









1 comment:

Andrea said...

Very sweet, Stacy. I'm so happy to see new pictures on here---Micah is ADORABLE, and I love Anna's face in the one picture in the yellow dress where she's standing...hysterical! Love these kids!