Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's nice having friends...

Ava and Anna under the table....who knows why? They just felt the urge.
Hannah and Anna feeling cuddly and adorable!


So every Tuesday we, Anna and I, get to be a part of "Playgroup". It really should be called "The Hour of Struggle". Basically us poor Moms get to referee our children, tell them to share, and NOT to hit...it's a learning experience for ALL! The good thing about it is that not only do us Moms get to visit, but our children love it. I know that for Anna it is a key part of her week...she loves her friends and loves playing with them. It's been a huge blessing.

Today we were a small group. Aterwards, Megan and I, felt crazy and we went out to Vinny's for a casual and cheap lunch! It was really nice. Nice to visit, eat fried foods, and just feel connected. It reminds me again, how grateful I am for my friends...and that they have children to be Anna's friends!




1 comment:

Andrea said...

Too cute pictures of Anna! She's getting so grown up. I can't wait for Callie to get hair! OH, and I will probably comment on each and every post as I love getting comments on my blog (hint hint). =) Thanks for calling tonight. Tomorrow, I'll have TWO kids. Amazing!