Don't ask why but this morning I woke up with the notion that Anna and I should try to make it KY this weekend for my cousin Kimberly's wedding. And in less than two hours it was done. I have not officially purchased our ticket home yet, but it's a done deal. Tomorrow we will drive south to Baltimore where we will hitch an overnight ride to KY with my other cousin Daniel, his wife, Molly, and there little one Sofie. The five of us will arrive in good old KY sometime early Friday AM. Saturday is the wedding and all the festivities with the Howell clan! Anna and I will spend the week in KY with Mom. One of our main priorities will be to visit my Grandparents who both just moved into a Nursing Home this last week. End of the week (3rd or 4th) Mom will then drive Anna and I to OH where we will spend a few days with my other family, the Salvatoris. Sunday afternoon we will then catch a nice cheap flight on Skybus from Columbus, OH to Philly....and I'm out of breathe just typing all this. Keep in mind that yours truely is 29 weeks pregnant, potty training a 2 year old, and well...pretty worn out from just hosting another life insdide of me. It is probably not the best timing, and I am nervous. So if you can lift us up in your prayers this weekend, they are much appreciated.
If you are in KY give me a call...I'd love to see you...whoever you might be!
Here's to last minute trips...and a REALLY flexible child!!!

4 comments:
You are crazy...but I'm glad you're going down there to be with Mom...
PLEASE don't catch shingles!
me
Stacy, I am sad that we'll be so close and not be able to visit, but that's life with a newborn, I guess. =( I'll send up a prayer that all goes as planned and that Anna is as flexible as always! (Remind me to tell you about Callie's latest not-sleeping saga next time we talk...) Ugh. Anyway, hope you have fun! ~A
I love the spontanaity ( I totally don't think I spelled that right)! I hope you had a great time.
You need to post something girlie!
Post a Comment