This week has been a little testing. I'm find patience I did not know I had, and losing it when I thought I had it. Anna has started to ask to use the 'potty', so at the advice of some friends and family we have taken her desire and run with it. It's proving to be a challenge. She has done really well, but I guess I don't know how long it's going to take. Anyone? We've had more success than not, and she loves it when she gets to watch 'things' go down the toilet. She yells "bye bye poop poops". Very funny. But I am getting a little stir crazy. We thought it would be best for me to stay at home for the whole week, so as to focus on this task 100%. Anyone want to come and visit? All this to say...I'll take any tips you've got!!

1 comment:
My dear SIL, PLEASE remove your full name from your blog before I call your husband and have him do it for me. Come up with a cute little name for yourself(i.e. ADIDAS MAMA), a cute little name for my niece (i.e. Cat) one for Franco (sorry no suggestions) and one for the little fella. I am going to LOSE MY MIND worrying about you with all of your personal info on your blog!!!! That said, I love seeing pictures of my neice-she's as cute as a button. Love ya! Holly
Post a Comment