Monday, March 17, 2008

I wanna be just like Andrea...

So my dear Andrea, you have inspired me....what else is a Mother of one and a half suppose to do with her day...I mean I'm totally jobless, right? Nope. But somehow I have managed to find time for yet another activity. It could be viewed as meaningless...until I read your last blog and I realized how impacting your words were. I wanted to share my growth, life, dreams, and fears with those I love. Plus that cell phone bill is way too high....so here we go!!!

This is my new favorite picture of my adorable daughter. She likes to put on my shirts and call them 'dresses'. It's very cute and makes for a great full body bib!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've joined "my world"! And I'm glad to have inspired you...I AM making a difference! haha