Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Day....and I'm alive to tell about it!

So we had playgroup, which was really good since we've been out of the social loop for awhile. Anna had a ball. We then ran to the grocery store. Came home. Lunch. After I got the kiddos down, I spent my ENTIRE afternoon doing this...

Squash, peas, kale, mangos, blueberries, apples, peaches, carrots, green beans, cherries...


So for dinner I offered my little guy peas, squash, and blueberry/apple sauce.

This was his response...happy but spitting every bite out...is my son a vampire?

Snot nose little boy anyone? I had to strip him, obviously!

It was one of those days. Nonstop. Crying. Wiping noses. Wiping butts. More crying. Cooking. Pureeing. Cooking. Cleaning. Dishes. The last two hours of our night was me holding one crying kid, while on the phone, while trying to hold the other, while, while, while...etc.
Now they are both asleep! Never been so happy for kids that sleep so good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made all that baby food?!???? i need you to tell me how you do that! and how you store it! you are amazing!!!!! did you like grow up in africa or something?

Anonymous said...

i would like to inquire as to why my questions were ignored & therefore not answered in a timely fashion. hmmm?