Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lunch Time

Here's what we had today for lunch. Not that you care, but because I like to take pictures of bright colors! :) And I am proud of my daughter for how great she eats! Even things I hate...tomatoes, cucumbers. Blaaa!


My lunch. Mmmmm. Eggs, carrots, snap peas, pirate booty!
That's right! I had booty for lunch! :)

Anna's lunch. Cheese, carrot, tomatoes, and puffs.

Micah's lunch. Carrots and Yellow Squash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it bad that there has been nothing green (or even relatively healthy) on my plate for a longgg time? this baby may come out as one big ball of fat. i'll sign her up for the soonest marathon to lose the weight.

Andrea said...

I mean, c'mon, I can't believe you guys eat as healthy as you do---amazing! And here I am, slathering butter (FAT) on everything Callie eats just to get the calories in her! Craziness.