Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here ya go...

I keep getting in trouble for not posting enough on here, Andrea and Elizabeth! But it's hard when your computer loves to die in the middle of a sentence...makes one get kind of discouraged. But I am going to give it a shot.
We had a good Memorial Day weekend. Friday night Franco and I got to go on a wonderful movie date for our Anniversary, thank you Aunt Megan and Uncle Phil! We saw the new Indiana Jones...not a five star film, but we both enjoyed it and all the action! Saturday was just a lazy day, Franco and Anna spent a lot of time outside playing with bubbles, and playdough. I don't know who enjoys the playdough more, Anna or her father! It's cute to watch. They are the best of pals. You can always tell when Daddy is home...the girl is a bundle of crazy energy and laughter!
Sunday was Church, followed by a big Church Picnic and Baptisim at "The Barn". Anna loved seeing cows, running around with all the dogs, and just playing her little heart out! She came home late with Daddy, and never got her nap in...let's just say she went to bed early that night! Then Monday, Franco and my's 7 year Anniversary, we went to a small Parade here in town, then back home for lunch, naps, and then off to our friends the Dunbar's for a cookout and some fabulous playtime! It was great. Just us two couples the kids and a whole lot of great food! Thank you Aunt Megan!!
So over all we had a fun and relaxing weekend, and got to enjoy one more date out before the 'little guy' arrives. With breastfeeding around the corner I do forsee it being a LONG LONG time before we have a night out. And as much as I hate to pump, since it just makes me feel like a cow, it could be a year!!
I have been experiencing some contractions here and there. Nothing to get thrilled about yet! But we are gearing up. I go to see my Dr. Thursday morning, which I am very thrilled about! I just want to see how things are progressing...two weeks to go people!!!! I am so READY!!!!!
That's all we got for now...sorry no pictures today. I need to download some soon! Again I will blame the computer! Soon...I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! i'm so proud of you! i love the long post & the pics of anna :) can we pleeeeeeease please please have one more pregnant shot before it's all over??? it will make my summer to see your beautiful belly once more!! love you - dittman