Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not much too say....

..who are we kidding...me? Not much to say? Ha!! Ok, well let's say I am sleepy enough that it won't be much tonight.


Today is my 8 year anniversary and in some strange way it feels like it's been much longer...like I don't really remember life before Franco! :) Anna, Micah, and I walked Franco over to the Seminary today and sent him off for 10 days in Italy! I want to be thrilled for him, wish him the best trip ever, but for tonight I just miss him too bad to be noble!
So please pray for him as he's away. That the Lord will bless his time and help the trip be a wonderful conclusion to the last 3 years and all the hard work he's put into this!!
Pray for me and my kiddos...that we will have grace, patience, and make it without the pillar of our home! :(

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You're stronger than you think, Stacy. You have great kids who have been trained by a wonderful, godly set of parents. Have confidence in yourself and just enjoy having sole possession of the remote while Franco is away! (Easy for me to say, I know). Praying for you all!

Stacy Salvatori said...

See what you don't know is that Franco has always let me have sole possession of the remote :) Except for once!!

Thanks Andrea.

Anonymous said...

HOT!