Thursday, March 5, 2009
I'm leaving this afternoon for two nights and two days away, all by my lonesome. It's a much needed 'personal retreat'. It's been a rough few months, not that my life is not full of blessings, it's just in a 'weird phase'. My husband and children are VERY graciously letting me escape. No TV, no computer, no phone...just me, my Bible, my camera, and nature. I'm headed about 3 hours north of us to a place called Three Springs.Pray that the Lord will walk with me the whole time...and I will not only listen for Him, but I will HEAR Him in new ways! Thanks for your love and prayers. Me.

2 comments:
What an incredible opportunity...I hope it was really awesome and that you were able to grow and spend some time with Jesus. How great!
Sounds like a great time to some much needed time for YOU! I pray it is a retreat of pure joy and renewal.
Post a Comment