Thursday, July 24, 2008

Locks of Love

So got my hair chopped, about 11 inches to be exact and I already put pictures up on Facebook, but here are some for those of you who do not have Facebook. This event took place Saturday morning...after I woke up and just randomly decided to do it!

The Before



The Hair that I mailed yesterday to Locks of Love


The First After shot...



Well here is the funny part...so I did not like this first cut and the guy who did it was a little unsure and very shakey, did not evoke much confidence! So I called yesterday and they took me in again, for FREE, and fixed it! Now this second guy (both men, how funny is that?), was amazing. He knew what he was doing and I might have myself a person that I can go to all the time! Finally!! I've been searching for years...so here's some shots of the 2nd cut in less than a week!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for indulging your sister-in-law and posting pictures-I absolutely love it! You look HOT!! Holly